Part three of three in the fourth webinar of the ‘Efficiency Friday’ series hosted by Manufacturing Skills Australia. We frequently hear about carbon, CO2 and emissions — and often the terms are used interchangeably.
This can be confusing for people starting out with energy efficiency when in reality energy efficiency doesn’t have to be related to carbon and emissions – often it is only about the amount, cost and effective use of energy.
This video focuses on the below questions:
* Why do we talk about ‘CO2’?
* What does the ‘e’ mean?
* Why do we calculate CO2-e?
* Approaches to calculating CO2-e
* What standards and guidelines apply?
* How do I convert activity data?
For more information on Energy Efficiency watch the other parts of the webinar series and video resources or visit