Explanation： It is a self-made stove. Today, while cleaning this stove, I will explain the structure of this stove using images.
Features of this, stove
1. I finished using the contents and made it a material to make a stove by using a metal container (pail can) to be discarded. Good for the natural environment.
2. In order to protect the natural environment, consider the structure for primary combustion, secondary combustion, tertiary combustion, in order to improve combustion efficiency, considering obtaining more heat energy with less natural fuel.
3. The ashes generated after burning are returned to the natural world as fertilizer of the vegetable field and are used to nourish the harvested vegetables. Use it for the circulation of the natural world.
4. The whole structure can be a cooking stopper structure, and thermal energy generated by combustion can be efficiently used for cooking. Also, it is not cold even if you cook outside with heat generated from the stove.
5. In the event of an emergency evacuation due to natural disasters, fuel from nature can be easily procured, so that a large amount of heat energy can be secured, so that a large number of refugees can take heating, a large amount of warm dishes Can be supplied and supplied.
6. Safety and Heat Energy Efficiency: The combustion was carried out in the stove, and the structure was constructed so that no flame would flow out to the outside air.